Balance never felt so simple.
Welcome to my corner of the internet where I show women how simple it can be to balance their hormones, restore their metabolism, and live in a body that just feels right.
and I'm a Holistic Hormone Specialist, Personal Trainer, and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (Candidate) who went through years of health and hormone drama before finding my freedom.
You name it, I've tried it...
- Calorie counting, macro calculating, restricting to bingeing, low FODMAP to elimination diets
- Working out 7 days a week, HIIT classes, jumping from style to style trying to find something that felt good and gave me results I was seeking
- Laxatives, teas, and every Instagram fad just to try and find relief for my severe digestive issues
- Hormonal birth control to "fix" my heavy and painful periods, only to wind up years later much worse off than when I started
- Spending thousands of dollars and years of my time in and out of specialist offices, researching, and experimenting on my own because I never felt heard
Nothing worked long term until I found the root cause of my issues: hormone imbalances, overuse of medications that masked the symptoms rather than fixed the problem, severe digestive disruption from birth control, living in a way that aligned more with a man's hormone cycle than a woman's, and pushing myself to the point of exhaustion.
And when I finally figured it out, I created the program that I wish I had 10+ years ago,
a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Brain Health Coach, and our clients' biggest cheerleader!
From her personal experience overcoming anxiety, debilitating periods, and feeling stuck in her 20's, Taylor brings a unique and humbling perspective to the team so that our clients continuously feel heard, supported, and cared for with their mindset, nutrition, and confidence.