and I'm a Holistic Hormone Specialist, Personal Trainer, and Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach (Candidate) who went through years of health and hormone drama before finding my freedom.
You name it, I've tried it...
- Calorie counting, macro calculating, restricting to bingeing, low FODMAP to elimination diets
- Working out 7 days a week, HIIT classes, jumping from style to style trying to find something that felt good and gave me results I was seeking
- Laxatives, teas, and every Instagram fad just to try and find relief for my severe digestive issues
- Hormonal birth control to "fix" my heavy and painful periods, only to wind up years later much worse off than when I started
- Spending thousands of dollars and years of my time in and out of specialist offices, researching, and experimenting on my own because I never felt heard
Nothing worked long term until I found the root cause of my issues: hormone imbalances, overuse of medications that masked the symptoms rather than fixed the problem, severe digestive disruption from birth control, living in a way that aligned more with a man's hormone cycle than a woman's, and pushing myself to the point of exhaustion.
And when I finally figured it out, I created the program that I wish I had 10+ years ago,
a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Brain Health Coach, and our clients' biggest cheerleader!
From her personal experience overcoming anxiety, debilitating periods, and feeling stuck in her 20's, Taylor brings a unique and humbling perspective to the team so that our clients continuously feel heard, supported, and cared for with their mindset, nutrition, and confidence.