Are you ready to say "bye-bye" to birth control?
Hormonal birth control does a lot in and to our bodies, and fixing our period problems is not one of them.
Whether you started your birth control journey because of acne, heavy and painful periods, or just simply to prevent pregnancy, birth control will be leaving its mark.
Common post-birth control side effects include weight gain, amenorrhea, hair loss, bloating, irregular or heavy periods, digestive issues, migraines, mood swings, anxiety, and depression.
Your journey off of birth control doesn't have to be hard, heavy, or painful.
Introducing Bye-Bye Birth Control
A self-paced program designed to show you exactly how to transition off of birth control with less side effects and more health, vibrance, and vitality.
Imagine how you would feel if
- you knew exactly what your body needed to feel your best without artificial hormones
- you chose to FINALLY put your health, energy, and confidence at the forefront of your priorities
- you understood your body's cues and signals so you could give her what she's been asking for this whole time
- you could reshape the way you think of your period and cycle to put it into a light of empowerment, rather than oppression
- you knew your cycle and your body from the inside out; so you could successfully avoid or achieve pregnancy just by going off of your body's cues and signals
- you could take back control of your libido, energy, mood, and lifestyle
- you could lessen or eliminate period problems naturally, such as acne, stubborn weight gain, cycle irregularity, painful and heavy periods, and mood swings
On birth control for period problems
Throughout those years I experienced constant bloating, fatigue, mood swings, hair loss, heavy periods, and years of cervical dysplasia.
Broke up with birth control out of the blue and struggled through post-birth control side effects like severe and debilitating digestive issues that landed me in the hospital, intense mood swings, low energy, inability to see results in the gym, insomnia, ovarian cysts, and was in and out of the doctor's office for years with mystery illnesses.
It took me 6 years to figure it out post-birth control because I didn't know what I was looking for. Now everyday looks like stable moods, near-constant energy, clear skin, optimal digestive health, body intuition, and a deep understanding and gratitude for my health.
Now I show women how to achieve the same results without the years, the money, or the confusion that I struggled through.
Here's what that looks like...
Module 1: The Basics
Module 2: 5 Steps to Success
Module 3: Meal Plans
Still not convinced?
Learn what birth control does inside your body:
Will this program work if I'm still on birth control?
What if I already have gone off birth control? Will this still be relevant?
I'm worried about getting pregnant. What natural birth control methods do you recommend?
I am wanting to get pregnant but am currently on birth control. Will this program help?
How long will this program take to complete?
What type of support will I receive?
How long will I have access?
Oh, and by the way.
It doesn't matter if you've never done "one of these things".
It doesn't matter if you are telling yourself a story that the money can be bettter used elsewhere.
It doesn't matter if this is the first time you're putting health at the forefront of your thoughts.
What matters is that you your body needs you right now.
Your body has been fighting for you for X number of years.
Your body is trying to give you the signals, and it's time you start to listen.
Because had I known at the age of 21 what I know now, things would've been a lot different for me...and they can be a lot different for you, too.